Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2nd Pumpking-ening
10-16-2014, 07:43 AM,
The 2nd Pumpking-ening
Okay so for those of you who happened to miss the first Pumpking-ening, here's a short recap of what happened; The Pumpkin King (Pumpking for short) somehow managed to slip past the city's defenses and sent his Wandering Pumpkins and Pumpkin Lieutenant to various areas to wreak havoc. Our brave and fearless citizens, amongst some others, fought these Pumpkins in areas spanning from the West of Cajar all the way to the Ruins picking up the pitchforks they dropped after the battles. Taking these pitchforks they made our enemy into the Pincushion King within a short span of 5 days. Our assault was quick and devastating, but before we could deal the parting blow he fled. Yes, he fled into the darkness, to prepare for his next arrival.

This brings us to the here and now. We can be prepared for his second arrival even more so if we put our heads together to try and come up with what he might be planning. So I ask all of you to bring forth your ideas on what the Pumpking is planning before he attacks again.

I'll start off with one of my ideas; I believe, at this very moment, he is seeking an audience with Queen Alanna of the Minians. He is seeking the aid of Cajar's old, but not forgotten enemies, so they can ride his wandering Pumpkins into battle. Their wizards will disguise the pumpkins as horses, and the minians as dwarves. They'll sneak into the city and overrun it from there.
[Image: untitled-2.jpg]
10-16-2014, 11:18 PM,
RE: The 2nd Pumpking-ening
What if... pumpkins... are Hounzalids.
10-18-2014, 03:36 PM,
RE: The 2nd Pumpking-ening
Ah! You've stumbled across a thought I had mentioned to Jeahnoh. Yes, if Pumpkins were Hounzalids the Pumpking would have much to answer for, not to mention the fact we'd need to figure out how to turn them back!
[Image: untitled-2.jpg]