Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Login/Activity
09-21-2014, 04:09 AM,
Daily Login/Activity
I think there should be a daily login prize system.

Let's say for example :
Day 1 - Some Crowne
Day 3 - Random Egg
Day 5 - Some Crowne and A few energy potions
Day 10 - 2 eggs ( stat ones )
Day 15 - A nice amount of crowne + something else
Day 20 - ???
Day 28 - ???

Or something like that. It would start over every month.
The idea is to keep new players active and logging in each day and everybody loves free stuff Tongue

And maybe after some time, there could be an addition of daily tasks with rewards,
Let's say one of the task would be : Complete 3 Daily quests or Mine 15 times, The opportunities are endless.

I just wrote it down quick and simple, if you like the idea, maybe we can delibirate on it more Smile
Thank you for your time.
09-21-2014, 05:12 AM,
RE: Daily Login/Activity
This has been mentioned before and I do love the idea. It rewards players who long it regularly and would probably help with new players as they'd see "Oh I get rewards if I log on tomorrow!"
[Image: siggy-1.gif]
09-22-2014, 12:09 AM,
I do like the draw to getting people to log in every day! Were you intending to have those prizes given out to stack on to each other or just have each prize available once before you miss a day and it resets?
09-22-2014, 01:51 AM,
My idea was that you have to log in continuosuly.
Let's say you log in Day 1 , you get you prize. Then day 2 you won't get anything but still have to log in, and on day 3 you will get something again. Maybe there could be a check system, that you log in...on top of the page would be a little button that opens up the menu and you have the check in every day.
and if you miss one day then yeah it would reset and you have to start over...maybe a little harsh but if you want the best prize of the month you have to at least make an effort of logging in.
09-22-2014, 02:55 AM,
Or maybe IF that seems too harsh.
Maybe it could work like this :

You log in 3 days straight...then you won't log in for 2 days, and on the sixth day you log in again.
then you would have 4 days logged in...so you won't be able to get the best prize...but still get something.
09-22-2014, 09:18 AM,
(09-22-2014, 02:55 AM)HumpyDnD Wrote: Or maybe IF that seems too harsh.
Maybe it could work like this :

You log in 3 days straight...then you won't log in for 2 days, and on the sixth day you log in again.
then you would have 4 days logged in...so you won't be able to get the best prize...but still get something.

Yes, that would be how it should work in my opinion. There will of course be days when life interferes. It shouldn't reset if you miss a day.

This is a brilliant idea though. I would like to see an egg in every prize pool though. There is quite a bit of crowne available to be had from quests and buying and selling. (not to mention regular training) I would suggest pumping in a few additional eggs. Get the crowne moving around a bit more.

Of course, an opportunity for rare items and stuff isn't bad. Maybe a new kind of Treasure chest if you log in 20 days out of a month. One that doesn't have a monster encounter but could present eggs, crowne, and other rare items.

Yay! The creative juices are flowing! This is a wonderful idea Humpy.
Garet

09-22-2014, 09:44 PM,
I think the less things like this rely on completely new content and items being made the more likely they are to actually be put into action. The items will come later if need be, but I don't think we should plan for it.
01-02-2015, 04:57 AM,
I noticed a lot of traffic after we got the new years gift. Lots of old and new accounts were logging in.
That might be a sign that people really love free stuff.
Maybe we should try to implement the daily rewards?
I know that i would love em.
01-15-2015, 12:36 AM,
Just logging on to get your freebies and right back off is too easy, the prizes would have to be insignificant if we did that. I say make them log in, put some time in, and earn a decent prize: Random pool of Daily Quests?! Why yes, yes indeed. "Trap x amount of Goblins today!", " Slay x amount of cows today!", "The Public Library is understaffed! However will they shelve their billions of books?!", " The Hermit has an off-the-wall errand for you today. Something about a whispering ferret trapped in a well. See Timmy for details...", etc. Smile
[Image: HUNAR_GoblinSlayer.gif]
01-28-2015, 11:06 PM,
Yes, that's what i'm talking about!

The possibilities are endless!