Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragons *Suggestion*
09-03-2005, 07:10 PM,
Re: Dragons *Suggestion*
lol this is funny... what is the point of arguing about this it is not being worked on at all... if any one wants progress start posting gif. Images in the graphics section... also it sounds kind of nerdy to me "respect the dragons"... respect things that respect you... respect things that are smarter.... respect things that are stronger and more powerful... its like a hippy thing... also rely on your own strengths... oh ya I agree that they should be non players... but should not just be any monsters.... they should be like boss monsters that attack Cajar that multiple players fight at the same time and the should have an ungodly amount of hp normal defense and extreme power… the kind of thing that you could fight all alone if you were like a level 500... plus there should be multiple body parts to attack like some of the newer “Final Fantasy” bosses... it should be like an event annually or every other month... and all the weak players take refuge in Dravoes to be safe wile all the other players fight the dragon there should be no activity in the city other than fighting the dragon… except for the characters that are of strong alignment… the evil should be able to should be able to steal from the bank or the shops will some what of a chance of being caught by an authority or being randomly killed by the dragon and the malevolent should be able to do that and randomly fight people in the city… the good people should be able to save people… at the end everyone that fought should get an alignment boost in there direction and some dragon meat plus various other body parts to be given out at random to be used as weapons or eaten for stats… it would be an event that would make the game unreel and exciting… so ya post gif.s in the graphic section
You might ask me how I beat you so easily... then I might ask you the same question.
09-04-2005, 08:01 AM,
Underworld Dreams Wrote:thats 2 staff members now that say monsters and npc's only guys....at this point....your simply out voted......

Monsters and npc only for what? Dragons? Aren't the dragtor is some kind of dragonkin?  ???
09-04-2005, 04:41 PM,
So far I haven't seen the Dragtor race so I don't see what the big problem is. I think this is a good idea but as long as there isn't dragtor's...stop complaining and arguing. K thanks. :-\
One whom tries their best, will always triumpth in battle. One who speaks negetive, will perish in disbelief. Test your own skills, and that is what you seek. Stand by your sword and never give up. Then you truely are a worrior.
09-04-2005, 04:42 PM,
but thery are NOT real DRAGONS
TAKE THAT YOU MORONS!!!!
09-04-2005, 09:48 PM,
*chuckles* Then I guess what we are talking here are not REAL dragons. Wink
09-30-2005, 06:44 PM,
or a quest about dragons slaying or otehr stuff
12-13-2005, 08:25 PM,
  You know what i think?...............heh heh, i dont think Tongue *drooling*
12-14-2005, 12:09 PM,
why the hell couldn't you have a pet dragon, NPC'S are totally lame, why go through the trouble to make new npc's that aren't going to do much when you can get new pets that will devour your foes souls and burninate their ravaged corspes. Dragons represent power and badassnes NPC's represent suckage and lameness... don't be lame
Save a cow, eat a vegetarian. Save a tree, eat a beaver. Save a horse, ride a cowboy. Save a duck, shoot a hunter. Save your ass, kick another.
12-14-2005, 12:12 PM,
POWER TO THE NPC!!! LISTEN TO THEIR MESSAGE! "Hi, would you like to purchase some chainmail?" and "Hi, would you like to purchase some chainmail?" and who could forget "Hi, would you like to purchase some chainmail?"? And don't forget his new messages! Like "Hi, would you like to purchase some chainmail?" and "Hi, would you like to purchase some chainmail?".
[Image: Smilie.png]
12-14-2005, 12:18 PM,
Seros2 Wrote:POWER TO THE NPC!!! LISTEN TO THEIR MESSAGE! "Hi, would you like to purchase some chainmail?" and "Hi, would you like to purchase some chainmail?" and who could forget "Hi, would you like to purchase some chainmail?"? And don't forget his new messages! Like "Hi, would you like to purchase some chainmail?" and "Hi, would you like to purchase some chainmail?".
would i ever, you forgot "Hi, would you like to purchase some chainmail?".
Save a cow, eat a vegetarian. Save a tree, eat a beaver. Save a horse, ride a cowboy. Save a duck, shoot a hunter. Save your ass, kick another.
12-14-2005, 05:08 PM,
dragons are almost demi-gods on a scale of power, they have there own agendas, a dragon would never be a humaniod's pet, however...there are many, many examples in most fantasy worlds where dragons have humaniod pets....pawns that are used to further the dragons intrests, no....never a pet.
TAKE THAT YOU MORONS!!!!
12-14-2005, 06:11 PM,
Yes, they have been pets. Ever heard of Dietys? They are humanoids and they can make anything their pet.
12-14-2005, 08:03 PM,
Seros2 Wrote:POWER TO THE NPC!!! LISTEN TO THEIR MESSAGE! "Hi, would you like to purchase some chainmail?" and "Hi, would you like to purchase some chainmail?" and who could forget "Hi, would you like to purchase some chainmail?"? And don't forget his new messages! Like "Hi, would you like to purchase some chainmail?" and "Hi, would you like to purchase some chainmail?".

LOL, You guys should make some kind of Dev Forum stand-up comedy show...  Big Grin Big Grin
[Image: 25f3crq.jpg]
12-17-2005, 04:50 AM,
so...wat u guys askin about?
[Image: chiefdances1.gif]
12-17-2005, 06:58 AM,
Seros2 Wrote:Yes, they have been pets. Ever heard of Dietys? They are humanoids and they can make anything their pet.

Anything? so.... do they have a human pet too? Or another deity? or a rock? or rainbow? or microbes?
12-17-2005, 02:20 PM,
Yeah. Dietys are gods.
12-17-2005, 04:56 PM,
Hey guys, uhh, they could never be enemies, too many clans and such consider them good. I don't think they could be pets, not only by the reasons above, but also because many people hate dragons. And for NPC-wise... Don't forget one of the two new races coming out, and when the full map is out, I think we'll have plenty of those as NPCs.

Oh, and Seto, I'd say you're absolutely right. It's about time someone suggested that Wink
Some say music comes to you, and you have to be ready for it, but music is really everywhere; you just have to find it.
12-17-2005, 05:43 PM,
a stand-up comedy show? hmm... it would make quite an entertainment Wink
12-17-2005, 06:47 PM,
Elana, expecially with Seros and Rummey sniping at eachother Wink
Some say music comes to you, and you have to be ready for it, but music is really everywhere; you just have to find it.
12-20-2005, 10:50 PM,
Awsome idea. I like dragons and have seen many pictures on the internet of them. Different types, colors, sizes and ext... I'm sure Seto could make the pics. But yea, overall it sounds like you had some fun thinking about this post, why would you spend 2 hours on tpying it though.  Wink
looc, tuo ti dnuof uoy. siht etalsnart dluohs uoy.

This is in a code. Have fun, It's not very hard to figure out. Have fun trying.
12-30-2005, 04:15 PM,
i want dragon armor...it it could fly u to places
[Image: chiefdances1.gif]
01-15-2006, 09:30 PM,
I love it...It should become a pet thing..I like every aspect of it...It sounds like FinalFantasy dragons  and Drakongaurd Dragons combined togeather into this ultimate dragon creation which will be called "PhantasyRPG Dragon"