Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Followers idea
04-04-2010, 02:43 PM,
Followers idea
Alright so we have a fame contest already, but what about a bi or tri monthly followers contest? the prize i think should be a lot better then the 25k thats given out for fame. maybe even a few phan-points (just an idea)
it would give more reason to have followers and make them a bit more disarable ...
tell me your thoughts on this people!!
04-06-2010, 08:43 PM,
Re: Followers idea
I think having a contest for followers sounds like a good way to increase our player base.
[Image: untitled-2.jpg]
04-08-2010, 10:09 AM,
I would keep it to monthly contests, but I like the idea. Winner each month gets 1-10 ppoints randomly
04-08-2010, 11:17 AM,
Well I like the idea, person gets a prize for gathering the most followers throughout 1 month = more players to the game.  Though it may make some people make large numbers of different accounts in the aim of winning month after month.
[Image: signature.php?view=Petal_Burst]
04-08-2010, 08:35 PM,
Petal_Burst1 if they did that it'd be picked up pretty easy  Wink

CT the reasoning behind the bi/tri monthly was if it's monthly then a lot more prizes will be given out and if it's phan points it makes phan points worth a lil less in the long run
plus if its every 2 or 3 months then the prizes can be bigger
04-09-2010, 12:30 AM,
I thought bi-monthly meant twice a month. o.o
04-09-2010, 08:50 AM,
Well, I get paid bi-weekly, which is every two weeks, so following that logic, bimonthly would be every two months...
You can not have Darkness without Light or Light without Darkness. There must be a balance, or else all is doomed.

The closer you get to the light, the bigger and darker your shadow becomes.
04-09-2010, 02:43 PM,
I know this is getting this even further off topic, but Drakmyr it also means you get paid twice a month...

Anyways. Having a contest like this would certainly cause problems in the case of people who will create more multis then they should have, but hopefully it would also bring in some real dedicated players to the game. Of course these are things that have been said already. Were this to actually work like it should and increase the amount of players some things might need to be changed such as amount of items that are restocked or the time that restocking takes for certain shops. Other stuff like that would need to be looked at as well.
[Image: untitled-2.jpg]