Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunar
04-12-2010, 06:35 PM,
Hunar
For reaching 1 million alignment, i TRULY feel he deserves at least a special chat color, maybe even put him on the staff page as ''pope'' because after all, religion is important in any lore Big Grin

and if he's the religious leader, that deserves SOME small token of our love Tongue
04-12-2010, 09:09 PM,
Re: Hunar
That's comparable to receiving a chat colour/staff page position for reaching an extremely high level, mining level, having over a hundred million, collectin a thousand snake fangs, (or pretty much anything in the Top Players page), etc.

However, changing the alignment from Holy to Pope seems only proper.
To understand others is to have knowledge;
To understand oneself is to be enlightened.
To conquer others requires strength;
To conquer oneself is even harder.
04-13-2010, 10:56 AM,
I heard there used to be a staff position that didn't really have any real power, they were "Helpers". Maybe we can revive that position and let Hunar have it, or something like it, and yes, give others who have met milestones like that a position in it. Let staff determine which milestones deserve the title and the first one to reach said milestone(s) is given the title. Call it the Pioneer's Club or something like that....
You can not have Darkness without Light or Light without Darkness. There must be a balance, or else all is doomed.

The closer you get to the light, the bigger and darker your shadow becomes.
04-13-2010, 08:43 PM,
I don't believe we need to give any chat color or anything too special like that. Reaching 1mil alignment was certainly a milestone for the game, and we should focus on revolving the consequences not on the player but rather on the game itself. Doesn't have to be anything big unless the Writers think it need be. A possible example that would be from me getting 1mil alignment could be something as simple as adding a little more flavor text to the tile where the altar in the grasslands. Something along the lines of "As you stand here you can't help but think that there is a slight impression in the ground perhaps from someone spending a lot of time kneeling on the ground in this spot."
[Image: untitled-2.jpg]
04-13-2010, 09:05 PM,
Or have whoever has the highest alignment become "The Pope", (so if anyone were to surpass Hunar, the title would be passed on, though I doubt this will happen - but to keep it fair), and have The Pope use his holy ring at a whole new level, double, triple, quadruple, whatever the damage the Holy Ring inflicts on the enemy. Makes sense (to me).
To understand others is to have knowledge;
To understand oneself is to be enlightened.
To conquer others requires strength;
To conquer oneself is even harder.
04-13-2010, 10:18 PM,
I think it'd be nice to have a new title once you hit a million alignment other then Holy...not sure about Pope because it seems odd to have more then 1 pope(once others hit a million). Maybe "Godly" or something.
04-21-2010, 10:24 AM,
"Godly" is a bit too much for a title in my opinion. "Divine Soul", "Benevolent Mind", etc.

I think it would be neat for Hunar to have a halo above his characters head. Smile Maybe a (healing?) spell that only he can cast.

Attached Files
.gif   hunar.gif (Size: 4.79 KB / Downloads: 224)
[Image: HUNAR_GoblinSlayer.gif]
04-21-2010, 11:07 AM,
I'd have to agree with Phoboscarr on the "godly" part. Some change may happen when there is more free time for staff. :p
05-04-2010, 01:34 AM,
Fine. "Immaculate"  Tongue
05-04-2010, 08:01 AM,
That has a nice ring to it. Big Grin