Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chaos eggs
09-25-2007, 12:23 PM,
chaos eggs
i think we should have some negative affects and effects happen when you use a chaos egg. now i dont mean drastic ones like lvl loss or annything. dose annyone else have ideas or thoughts/
09-25-2007, 03:45 PM,
Re: chaos eggs
  If that was to happen, then I don't think anyone would want to chance eating one... Thus making them about as useless as an Egg of Health and Egg of Energy... :-\
[Image: HUNAR_GoblinSlayer.gif]
09-25-2007, 04:48 PM,
ya i agree with phobo..plus the egg of chaos can be any of the eggs..Tongue we dont have a negative level egg.
09-25-2007, 04:52 PM,
Unless your aiming to be 'Holy' and it gives you a Malevolent effect... Or vice versa. Wink Well that's a negative effect anyway...
[Image: HUNAR_GoblinSlayer.gif]
09-25-2007, 10:01 PM,
Big Grin very nice phobo id have to go with him
[Image: 2ljtetx.gif]
09-26-2007, 01:54 PM,
This has actually been discussed on many levels before. The thought is the change to harm stats at random. Have a low robaility, but leave a possibility to damage stats. It's kind of like eating raw food and taking a chance of getting sick.
An eternal search for something that cannot be found can sometimes have all it's joy in the search alone.
09-26-2007, 07:13 PM,
True chaos eggs have been discussed before. I'm for it, though.
Some say music comes to you, and you have to be ready for it, but music is really everywhere; you just have to find it.