Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blacksmith Elder Speech
12-05-2007, 03:08 AM,
Blacksmith Elder Speech
To All Players of Cajar.

Honoured was the first word that came to mind when approached to be the next Blacksmith Elder.  The guild has been around since i first started the game almost three years ago.  The guild has helped so many players both old and new in the years since it has been there. 

If elected as Guild Elder the re implication of chat would be an effective way for all smiths to interact with each other.  A small bulletin board or re - working one of the current ones could be implemented to name players who deny paying for a blacksmiths service.  Applications would be checked on a weekly basis.  Also i see the position as one that sets an example to other smiths.  Regards to payment for services ; that would depend on what the player had and at what level they are when requesting the services of a smith.  A pre set level requirement to become a smith would be implemented so as all players know when to apply.

In summary i would just like to say thank you for taking the time to read this application and a big thank you to those who nominated me.

NightStalker73a
Acquire the courage to believe in yourself. Many of the things
that you have been taught were at one time the radical ideas
of individuals who had the courage to believe what their own
hearts and minds told them was true, rather than accept the
common beliefs of their day.