Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blacksmith Elder Speach
12-05-2007, 06:25 AM,
Blacksmith Elder Speach
Greetings Denzar!

I am honored to be nominated for the position of Blacksmith Elder! I know we have had some inactive elders before, but I promise you I am on everyday. My level may just be right above that of the minimum, but I mean to start smithing for anybody. I will hold votes in the forums (blacksmith forums) for what you all want, and then work hard to make it happen. If you want advice? I know basicly everything about Prpg and better yet, Blacksmithing. All those little functions ill speak with the Coders and make them work. e.g. the Guild armory and treasury. Need a loan? Apply for the loan and you may just get that special custom you have always wanted! (so long you replace the price)

In conclusion, I think you would be happy with me as the Elder, as I would lead with pride and honor.

~ChaosTheory
12-05-2007, 01:31 PM,
Re: Blacksmith Elder Speach
You raise a good point and would make a good Blacksmith elder and all, but I just thought I'd point out you spelled 'Speech' Wrong.

:-X
12-05-2007, 06:54 PM,
Re: Blacksmith Elder Speach
LOL No wonder im not a writer. ;-) But thanks, and unlike some goverment people ill stick to my SPEECH and try to carry it all the way through.