Yes, it would help.
No, I dont think it would help.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the Elder Nominee's
12-06-2007, 05:56 PM,
For the Elder Nominee's
A special temporary chat room in the game. Were the nominee's can debate and talk, while the voters can only watch, and not disrupt. Since its temperary and would probably help the voters get a good knowledge of the nominees, it would be fair and easy to access, plus ALL would have chat review to brush up on their favorite people who they may vote for. Like all chats there would be the [tos] to abide by.
12-06-2007, 06:00 PM,
Re: For the Elder Nominee's
Sounds cool. But maybe instead of not letting non-candidates talk in it, how about it limits NC's to, say, one post per 10 minutes or something, just so they can say "I agree with xxNAMExx", or "ooh, good point, <debater>" etcetera.
[Image: prpgfsigqd4.png]

I've got too much time on my hands. It's eroding my sanity.
12-06-2007, 06:09 PM,
Thats just random 10 minute spam :-P If they have things to say, there is always pmail. Maybe add the option to let a nominee accept a voters invitation for XX minutes and can only let X people per day speak their mind.
12-06-2007, 09:38 PM,
great idea but wasnt there a chat and a coder took it down?
[Image: 2ljtetx.gif]
12-07-2007, 07:49 PM,
That was the actual chat. This is a temporry debate chat.
12-09-2007, 12:27 PM,
Not saying this is a stupid idea. But to do this that would mean the coders have to code something thats temporary and then get back to the things that would be "a little less temporary and more meaningful." Im sure you could make a clan chat or something but players already have the speeches you guys made so if you didnt say it there you could post something else in the town square.
[move] Any Progress is GOOD Progress![/move]