Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spell Help!
01-10-2008, 03:38 PM,
Spell Help!
I now i am probobly getting anoying by now, but can you learn spells? i am trying to become a mage, but how can i be a mage with no spells? do i learn them somewhere, or do i get them when i change classes?
So many, bright lights to cast a shadow. . .
01-10-2008, 04:24 PM,
Re: Spell Help!
Magic hasn't been released into the game yet, so you cannot get spells. Once they are released you'll be able to learn them though
Currently attending Princeton University. If you need my assistance, let me know and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
01-10-2008, 04:29 PM,
?
??? ???Sooooo. . . what do mages do to attack? is there attack effected by wisdome, strength, or is it just the strength of the spell. (if there was one,) what i am saying is, if im a mage, wha stat would i increase to do more damage.
01-10-2008, 05:26 PM,
You should increase Strength just like any other class until spells are released. Wisdom won't affect your attack damage just yet, but when magic comes out it will.
[Image: index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2895.0;a...4486;image]
Credit to Phoboscarr for that awesome image ^_^
01-10-2008, 08:17 PM,
Ok
Sooo, do you have the least bit of an idea when magick will be realeased? and when it is, will there be speciall class spells? or will everyone have to buy from a standard set?
01-10-2008, 08:22 PM,
  It's in development still, being worked on. Here, check this thread out for more info on the Magic System.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.phantasyrpg.com/dev/index.php?topic=3492.msg42099#new">http://www.phantasyrpg.com/dev/index.ph ... g42099#new</a><!-- m -->
[Image: HUNAR_GoblinSlayer.gif]