Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class Question
01-10-2008, 08:47 PM,
Class Question
now its time for another stupid question by me! ! ! (Aplause) Ok. i was looking at charecter classes to try to figure out what i want to be, when i noticed that there was a undead race, if i remember right, that wasent on the list, so, how do i become an undead? or is it just a CP?
:'(I WANT TO BE AN UNDEAD :'(
So many, bright lights to cast a shadow. . .
01-10-2008, 08:56 PM,
Re: Class Question
  The Undead are a sub-class of the Humans, meaning only Humans may be Undead. To turn into an Undead, you must find an Amulet of the Dead. They can be kind of pricey though. Tongue
  And, when it comes to Magic, they have the same abilities as their fleshy counter parts. Wink
[Image: HUNAR_GoblinSlayer.gif]
01-10-2008, 08:58 PM,
Where exactly can i find one of these amulets?
So many, bright lights to cast a shadow. . .
01-10-2008, 09:19 PM,
  Mystic Presents, Merchant's Guild, maybe the Trading Post, from obtaining 20 followers, and... I'm sure some players are selling them. Smile

I think the amulets themselves are priced for around 200,000 crowne lol. Wink

Mystic presents are obtained by donating USD to the game, then spending 4 phan-points per present.
Followers are obtained by giving your followers link out to friends or family and having them create a character through it. You get one (1) follower per person to register through your link.
01-11-2008, 06:17 PM,
~Phoboscarr~ Wrote:  Mystic Presents, Merchant's Guild, maybe the Trading Post, from obtaining 20 followers, and... I'm sure some players are selling them. Smile

I think the amulets themselves are priced for around 200,000 crowne lol. Wink

Mystic presents are obtained by donating USD to the game, then spending 4 phan-points per present.
Followers are obtained by giving your followers link out to friends or family and having them create a character through it. You get one (1) follower per person to register through your link.

Remember, Phoboscarr, you can also obtain an amulet of the dead by trading Zurac the Deceased in the Mausoleum 25 essences.
01-11-2008, 06:23 PM,
  Didn't know that, not too up to date with he Mausoleum equipment. Tongue
01-12-2008, 07:59 AM,
You can get an ammy of th dead from the mausoleum?  :o
[Image: Elruco.jpg]
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
01-12-2008, 10:02 AM,
Yeah. It's twenty-five essences.
To understand others is to have knowledge;
To understand oneself is to be enlightened.
To conquer others requires strength;
To conquer oneself is even harder.
01-27-2008, 12:38 PM,
well, I got mine at Mandy's.... but that was ages ago so i don't really know if you can still get it there...