OMG YEA!
No.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Role-Playing Chat Room
01-24-2008, 10:42 PM,
Role-Playing Chat Room
Just a simple yes or no, for voting, feel free to say why.
01-24-2008, 10:42 PM,
Re: Role-Playing Chat Room
Isn't that every chat? Tongue

-Clan chat
                  Action

-tavern                 

[Image: 2ljtetx.gif]
01-24-2008, 10:44 PM,
Strictly RP? I think not. No trade interuptions, no nothing but acctions and OOC comments.. public to all, unlike clan chats, easy access. Of course, this would be modded too, but it influences game growth then teh whole emphasis on the RPG part of Prpg.
01-24-2008, 10:55 PM,
i very much like the idea of a RP only chat.... would be much less interuptions from selling and such.. would be great to have.
01-25-2008, 05:20 AM,
hmmm, don't see why not, and u can trade rping... ;D
Kingdoms rise and fall, but evil is eternal
01-25-2008, 06:51 AM,
aside from me not needing another chat to watch and the server not needing anymore strain, the speed at which the tavern usually flows does not hinder role playing any more than other participant`s role playing would. Then there are always the RPing forums within the game.
Childhood is short, immaturity is forever Big Grin

[Image: signature.php?view=Killer_Aaragorn]
01-25-2008, 08:53 AM,
you could always make a clan and use it's chat for that
From who you can get the most of your queries?
-Does a feature fail or has a bad calculation, something is broken? Talk to a Coder
-You dont like the way it looks? the text color, background or graphics are in some way wrong? Talk to a GA
-You dont like a feature, a percentage, a cost, a requirement, history, description? Talk to Writers
01-26-2008, 11:50 AM,
Ive tried both. I dont like RPing with distractions, but if you dont want to mod another chat, hire more moderators. Im sure many would be willing to watch a couple chats. And if its straining the server, how can the game get bigger and better? I dont know about you, but im not content with the game as it is and wish it to aspire to utter greatness, as once said by a legendary figure.
01-27-2008, 12:53 PM,
There are options given to you to disable the viewing of trades, orders, showoffs...etc. If you take a look at your chat options you will see an entire menu of what you want to see or not.

As for right now, the players have been given multiple rooms to create their role plays in and if they don't wish to use the chat rooms, they still have the in-game forums.

The magi-cafe is intended for those who wish to avoid the tavern's regular flow of chat. It is there now and we have enough moderators to watch both rooms.
[move] Any Progress is GOOD Progress![/move]