Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duskwalker
07-27-2010, 02:06 PM,
Duskwalker
Where can I find DuskWalker? I would like to obtain a copy of the Gangster-RPG script; If he has it still in his possession.
I am sorry it this is against the rules but this as close as this could get;"Open Discussions".
You can contact me via email: Please check my profile for that information.
OR
You can contact me via PM Here: I will be checking every so often for the next week.
07-27-2010, 05:20 PM,
Re: Duskwalker
The GRPG script is not available legally as far as I'm aware. However, the base that Dusk probably used is called "Exofusion", which is free, open source, and available off of source forge.

Some of the above may be incorrect, as only Dusk would know, but a script list showed PRPG as a demo for exofusion, and I know that GRPG uses an older version of PRPG's script, as stated by a person on another site.

So unless Dusk decides to give you the script for the game, which in my opinion is fairly unlikely, you won't be able to legally obtain it.
[Image: signature.php?view=sir_deadric]
08-05-2010, 07:20 AM,
If it's a GRPG-like feel that you want, you can use Exofusion and the results will be all but identical. I urge you not to use the same text and places and name for your proposed project as Dusk, of course, since that's plagiarism...but otherwise, you should have no issue. Exofusion is open source.
08-07-2010, 10:55 PM,
Most online games use the same base code from Dragonswords, code that got stolen a long time ago LOL. Usually pretty easy to find the code online
To accept passively an unjust system is to cooperate with that system; thereby the oppressed become as evil as the oppressor. Noncooperation with evil is as much a moral obligation as is cooperation with good.