Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Repeatable Event. *The Rift opens*
06-02-2014, 10:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-02-2014, 10:22 PM by Grey_man.)
RE: Repeatable Event. *The Rift opens*
You think you understand me? Wow okay, sure. I will say this again. I did not ONCE say that it was either you in the past that it occurred with, nor did I once say that it was me who thought this, let alone anyone else. All you did was jump to a conclusion that suited your argument. I doubt you even considered for a second, I may be trying to ward off a situation I don't wish repeated did you?

But hey, what do I know.

However I will say this, congratulations, you have taken yet another persons drive away from them to help the game. I will no longer try to design things to help the game, nor will I even attempt to get on staff again, even though I have been doing this, along with about 4 other projects in an attempt to impress and persuade them into giving me a shot.

And no, I don't remember who I have supposedly taken their drive from, the only person I can think of who wanted to make an effort to help, but stopped was Scarr. And I highly doubt the change in heart there is my fault.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Repeatable Event. *The Rift opens* - Grey_man - 06-02-2014, 10:12 PM